Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Mooooooooooooore EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Mooooooooooooore EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Mooooooooooooore EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Mooooooooooooore EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Mooooooooooooore EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Mooooooooooooore EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Mooooooooooooore EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Mooooooooooooore EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Mooooooooooooore EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Mooooooooooooore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:11 am

Name:Conscious Manipulation
    Power:Telepathy
    Description:Users can manipulate the consciousness of another or swap them between living beings, this may or may not accompany the target taking the mind of the user(or other secondary party) if the user is performing the swap with himself. Some users have changed so many times that they no longer know which body is their own. Some users can inhabit more than one mind at more experienced levels. This ability includes the swapping, splitting, bringing forth or driving out of a conscious. One could cause a person to have a multiple personality disorder creating varied personalities, bring forth a subdued or hidden conscious, or driving out someone conscious completely provided the body does not belong to them. At C-Rank this works only on NPC's, willing and subdued targets, At B-rank it works for all in C-rank except it may make 2 multiple personalities or swap into more than one mind this goes up by one for each rank gained. This ability can only be used on a subdued foe or NPC/weak minded individual(those who have no thought of their own or said to be weak minded) and also those who willingly allow it. This skill must be equal or greater than the oppositions level and has a range of 25ft per rank. The user will maintain his abilities and any physical proiperties the target may have. The oppressed conscious is suppressed and placed in the deepest corners of the mind .

Name:Mindscape
    Description:The user can trap someones conscious in their mind or that of another including their own, where the subject is rendered under the power of the user’s imagination. The user can release objects from the mindscape at will, and collect items. This is the ability to psychically generate realities, or “frequencies” of imagination within the mind, and to project consciousnesses into one’s own mind or one’s own mind into the imaginations of others. This is a very rare telepathic power and takes skill to perfect. At C-rank this works on NPC's, the weak minded, willing individuals, or those who are exhausted or sedated though it requires 3 posts of concentration where the user must remain immobile. The C-Rank mindscape requires the target to make a topic of at least 3,000 words detailing how they escaped or they stay trapped until they do. At B-rank it is the same as C-rank except it now can effect 2 people and it requires a topic of 6,000 words(each) or be trapped their until they do. A-Rank is the same except it requires 2 posts of concentration and can effect 3 people the topic is now 12,000 words(each) as the prison is now more elaborate. At S-rank it requires only 1 post of concentration and effects up to 5 people and requires 20,000 words a piece or they will be stuck there. The user of this technique can create obstacles of his choosing in the post at any time(does not count towards the opponents words). When opponents are locked in the mindscape there bodies take on an ethereal form and cannot be harmed by damage.

Name:Psychic Constructs
    Description:The power to project tangible extensions from the mind. User can change psychic energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need. They can channel psychic abilities through these constructs as well as have them do physical damage upon contact(I.e. one may channel sedation through a katana so that if it comes into contact with the user they are sedated as well as any form of damage the blade may do). Often a pure white or bright red energy type when struck by this weapon do to it's touch effect no conditions(such as weak minded, subdued etc) damage and quality of constructs is dependent on rank. The user could form objects with a maximum density of 45-500 pounds per cubic inch, and resistance to concussive forces of up to 105-600 pounds per square inch (400 pounds of TNT at 20 feet) dependent upon rank(C-Level being the lowest numbers of course). He can form objects with a maximum volume of approximately 40-750 cubic feet, sufficient to encompass ten human beings comfortably.

Name:Night Inducement
    Power:DarkForce
    Description: The user instantly creates a 35 meter per level area of darkness that absorbs light. Energy based attacks within the darkness lose 25% of their power per rank of the ability. The darkness is supernatural and rays of the sun cannot pierce it neither can any outside form of illumination(unless it is of a superior level). Energy based attacks still work but are weakened while being fired within the darkness. The area is completely dark and one could not see their hand in front of their face when this power is activated. Darkness lasts 4 user posts per rank with a cool down of 3 posts.

Last edited by Nameless on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 pm

For night inducement, the 45 meter range should be leveled with each rank up. Cause at C, that's pretty expansive. Also what's the time limit on this zone of darkness and when does it disperse? This can also be scaled with rank.

For Conscious manipulation you're forcing yourself into their mind. Is your body still the medium for this? As in, if your original body is taken out, would your mind recede from out of them?

Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:09 pm

edited and no it would not cause my conscious to recede if that happened. It is the same ability Charles Xavier used when his body was destroyed and what the Shadow King used to take over Storms body etc. It has to be driven out by another telepath.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Alright, and if you possess another mutant, then you can use their abilities while keeping your telepathy, or no? Also boost the cool down up by one more post for the night inducement. Those three posts are really the only moments you would even be touchable and not everyone has super speed like yours truly. Atleast with three posts they have a decent chance before being covered in darkness and skewered in every direction
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Yes and done
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Alright the problem with taking a mutant and all their abilities is the super power cap. In a way, you're breaking it. The only way I can see this working is if your telepathy takes one of their main powers, while they keep the rest. Also is their own consciousness locked away in their own mind during this, or are you pushing it out into another medium entirely? Like if you were to be forced out their mind, would they regain control?
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:05 pm

The initial plan was that telepathy swaps with one of their abilities but it'll just be simpler if I maintain my own. So I edited to where I maintain my own properties. I am strong arming their mind so to speak either I can swap bodies with them or supress their consciousness and simply overpower it. Think a demonic possession. If I am forced out and it was a supression instead of a swap then they would gain control. If I swapped minds they would have to have their conscious placed back in their original body.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Alright, made clear that you would keep your telepathy and only keep their physical properties when possessing them. That was my only concern. Approved for training
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:36 pm

ailefhawilfhlfhwuiafh .... Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mooooooooooooore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooooooooore   Mooooooooooooore Empty

Back to top Go down

Mooooooooooooore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: