Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief

Mischief

Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] Empty
PostSubject: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:12 pm

"Mommy, Mommy! Can we get some Ice Cream today too?!" A young boy swung on his mother's arm as the duo walked down the side walk heading towards a massive TV studio. Previous to this date, the young boy had always been a fan of a certain show called "Would you Rather?" and like a message from the heavens, the show proclaimed of a contest that would allow their loyal viewers to sit it on one of the episodes. Of course the little boy rushed to join, filling out all the needed requirements and praying every night to win. And what do you know? The little brat did. Here he was feeling like the king of the world! Everything was going perfect! Even more perfect when an ice cream van was parked and handing out his favorite ice cream flavor. With a tug on his mother's sleeve, the two would head towards the van, and his mother would begin to speak to the man on what she wanted. As she did this, a low [psst] noise could be heard by the child. It was coming from a dark alley way only a few feet from him. The boy looked right and left, and then look towards the alley way again, only to see a super rare poster laying upon the ground that only the top fans ever held in their grasp. If you were anybody then you would know the poster was almost priceless and only true fans "Would you Rather?" would ever hold onto it. Why it was sitting there of all places had not crossed the child's mind, as he ran to the alley way and left his mother's protection. As he entered the darkness, he would lean down to pick up the poster and immediately notice it was fake. It was useless! Tossing it to the side with anger, two green hues would slowly open behind him, and a devious white smile could be seen in the darkness. Before the boy could turn and scream, the dark figure lashed out at them, and silenced him forever.

His mother had finally purchased both cones and turned to where she last saw her son. He was no where to be found. Before she could hell out his name, however; the boy came skipping out of the dark alley with a cynical smile on his face. "I'm right here, Mom! Let's get going! I can't wait to see the show!" The small child would take the cone from the woman's hand, and walk with her hand in hand towards the studio. Meanwhile, at the alley way..a trail of blood began to slowly creep upon the sidewalk..

The mother and her 'child' made it to the entrance of the large red building and showed their tickets to the man at the door. He was just an average security guard, but the child's big round eyes would be focused on him. "Wow you get to work here?! You're so lucky, Mister! I hope one day I can work here too!" The man laughed and rubbed the child on the forehead. The boy would only smile deviously towards the man before himself and his mother would continue on within the building. Heading up three flights of steps, the mother and her son would finally make it to the studio room where the show was recorded live. The game show host, Kenneth Star, stood in the middle of the room while talking to a number of fans. He was the target, and the child no longer needed to hide his role. In an instant his hands would glow a greenish hue and his eyes would shine to match. Throwing out his arms, beams of light shot around the room at the various people, and screams only matched the chaos that soon ensued afterward.

The children, adults, families..Everyone lined up to watch the show this night. This was contest night, of course. As their TVs turned on, they would flip right to the channel to see the usual intro of the program. However, it would be cut short and the symbol would be replaced by a green jackal. Little did they know this symbolized Loki. Soon the symbol would cut away, and it would be replaced by the none other than Kenneth Star. The camera was zoomed close to his face, and a devious smile was spread from ear to ear. "Hellloooo my wonderful fans! Our usual programming has been slightly altered for me to bring you one of the greatest shows on Earth! Loki's Fun House of Mischief!" As he said this, the camera would pull back and fireworks would shoot into the room an explode for effect. As the camera zoomed back, it showed several people in different situations. A woman tied up and hanging upside down over a set of spikes. A man was tied up with a series of fireworks strapped to his face and chest. A younger child was put on a giant target where a table with various knives upon it, sat a few meters infront of him. And last but not least, their famous game show host was trapped in a glass cage (who was now only wearing boxers for some reason) with a thin metal slab keeping him separated from water boiling so hot, it'd cook him alive if he was to be forcefully dropped in it. Each person had a blind fold on, so they could only hear the madness.

The camera would pan back towards the host, who would have his mouth open in a gasping position. "E-gad, what will we do! Will anyone save them? Will Lassy save Timmy from the well? Will I get more TV ratings than that weird show with those people trapped on an island where they didn't even give us a proper ending and everyone died?" He slightly ran out of breath after that one before winking towards the camera. "Stay tuned to find out! Oh, and yea. The building is locked down tight. So if any of you zeroes attempt to burst in on my show, you can say good bye to these loyal fans." The man began to laugh as the camera panned over to the doors to show the chains and locks put on them to keep everyone locked out. The host would look towards the large system of screens that showcased the camera system of the building to keep an eye out for any intruders there aswell. Making sure it was all clear, the host would jump back infront of the camera with a phone prop in his hands. "Here's the game! All you viewers will be the ones to vote on who gets to die first! Yay! For each contestant, they will have a phone number you call to vote for their death! If you call their number, you want them to die! Now get this! If no one calls, then the host dies instead! We all win! So don't hold that dial! Get calling, folks!..Now for a word from our sponsers." The show would cut to commercials, and the host would walk to the hostages, rubbing a hand against each of them with a devious smile. "This is fun, right?!"

Powah:
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Flying through his new city Damocles was enjoying California.. The people here weren't so nice but that didn't matter. Damocles hadn't needed them to be nice just for them to be alive.. See he had a plan of controlling state by state with a little force if needed. His job was simple. Go around and make himself look like a hero. Make the government like him, But also not like him. He had to be a threat or else they wouldn't fight him. He was very big on fighting mainly because it ran in his blood. He needed to fight in order to quench his thirst for more power. It was the only thing some gods knew how to do. As he continued his joyful flight he saw a mob of people coming around the local store known as Bestbuy.. They were looking through a window which appeared to have some giant screens in them.. These weren't around in the day of Damocles. He had never seen such devices.. Seemed like magic. Anyway he would slowly come down before he would just begin hovering and now he could see it was a rather cool looking fellow on the TV who was talking about killing people if some people didn't vote on his poll... If no one voted someone died. If they did vote someone died. If someone broke in they all died.. Haha this was a lose lose in every meaning of the word. Damocles enjoyed this and wanted to meet the fellow doing this... He recognized the backdrop and decided to head over there and meet the man personally and have some fun of his own. He would take off and people would start screaming at him for knocking off hats and blouses flying because of his speed.

He had a glow around him. It was yellow. From the glow the energy would travel out behind him leaving a trail from the look of it.. If someone of his kind were to fly behind him they could ride off his energy and use it as a draft... But thank god none of the gods came to smite his yet. Anyway he continued to fly and would soon see the studio in sight. He knew how to get in and he knew where the man doing this weird thing called "telecasting" was going to be at. Fast Damocles would start descending landing on the ground causing a dent on the concrete. People were looking and cops were just all around... They advised Damocles to not going in because he would be killed. Damocles turned to the man and spoke "Hmm.. Mortal.. Do you think these people can hurt me? And besides Im just going in there to talk. Nothing more, Now hold your men before i start to smite them all one at a time." The man reached for his gun and Damocles saw that. He punched the man back and he flew into his black and white car.. The top began to glow and guns begin to blaze about. Damocles would vanish around the bullets and come up in the center of all the men. His eyes would start glowing than his hoods would start glowing. He would put both his arms out as far as possible before turning around in a 360 motion over and over. He would be releasing yellow stellar beams from his hand which would be exploding into cars.. Removing certain cops from existence..

Explosions would occur and people would be screaming.. A helicopter came up from above and you could see a beautiful young woman inside who had on a dress suit and that machine she was in... It was all so new to Damocles. He had never see it before. He would slowly fly up to the machine. His eyes glowing yellow and the border around him doing the same. He looked at the woman with the glow and spoke "Woman.. Your to beautiful to be up here somewhere you could easily fall to your death from.. Don't you think you should have stayed on equal ground for your general safety?" She was stunned.. She wasn't moving nor could anyone else. The copter driver had stopped and so had the man filming with his weird device... Damocles looked at the device and shot it to pieces with his eye beams. He then flew up a little higher and shot at the 3 blades spinning on top of the crazy machine. He would then watch the machine start spinning around all crazy like as he grabbed the female and zoomed back to the ground he flew back up and grabbed the weird machine from the back which was shaped like a tail. He would then start spinning and glowed as bright as possible. He then released the machine in the direction of the building.

As the machine approached the building people underneath became to scatter preparing themselves for debries.. But none fell as The copter machine thingy would be shot by a yellow beam the moment it made impact with the building.. Blowing a huge chunk out of the southeast wing. The chemicals like gas and would not would start a fire in that wing but that didn't bother Damocles. He still slowly glided to the building where he himself walked in through the fire.. He would start swining his arms at a faster rate so he could get throw the flames but once through he noticed a man sitting down giving some form of announcements.. He looked over and saw multiple targets tied up. Damocles would then look at him "You're not using mortal powers.. Your using asgardian abilities. Aren't you?" Damocles would say that as his yellow eyes and glow would seemingly fade away.
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 am

Gush was wandering around, out in the wastes one would call cities, as there was much hustle and bustle throughout the days it seemed. The cycles on this new found planet of his caused Gush to long for battle. He wanted some sort of entertainment, and he found a building that appeared to be some sort of square coliseum or something of the sort. He quickly rushed over there, disguised as some random man that he saw earlier that day. As he was nearing the building, the anguished screams of the people within told him that it was going to be a very good time. Whatever system of locks that were on the door were navigated through using his body of water, he literally seeped into the huge area through the main entrance, and would soon see the random acts of other super beings. He came in at the right time, as there was a golden glowing person flying around, shooting beams, and doing other strange things, and he didn't even analyze the situation, he took it as it went.

The man was talking to a person, and he assumed they were both super beings. He wanted to see what sort of emotions would spring up when Gush used his abilities, as he broke away from his shell that he was using. He then appeared in full glorious form, the being of water rushing like a river without actually needing to move. He wondered what they were saying for a moment, before reeling back, and then spewing a very large amount of water from his gullet, allowing it to spray forth. The power of the water was incredible, simply because of the directed force.

The large river then rushed right towards the two, and would attempt to smash into them, carrying them into and most likely through, the wall of the building they were in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:25 am

You'd have to be deaf not to hear the commotion coming from outside. Shifting over to the security station, the host would begin to search the screen for the source of the disturbance. The cameras were still locked on him, so viewers at home wouldn't miss the action. With a devious grin, the cameras positioned at the front of the building would catch a show of some costumed man blowing up the police with ease. This caused the chaos monger to laugh into the mic. "Well Well, folks! You're probably just now coming back from our detestable commercial break to witness this chilling scene during such a great episode! Don't worry though, I keep to my promises! Remember what I said?" He smiled at the camera while lifting his right hand and pointing a finger towards the swinging man over the spikes. "Someone's outside crashing my party, so we'll be having the first contestant executed right before your eyes! Say goodbye to Average Joe number one!" Posing like a quick draw, the host would shoot the man's rope with a green ray of light and cause him to fall down into the spikes head first, and into his death. As he died, the fake laughter box would play in the background, and a goofy tune would pick up to lighten the mood. The camera would shift back towards the devious host, and the man would start laughing out loud. "Well folks! Looks like he's going to have a..splitting headache tomorrow!" Smacking his knee and laughing even louder, the fake audience would laugh with him aswell. Suddenly there would be a large explosion, causing people to fall back, and screams to escape the hostages. The fake host would stand his ground, still spreading his devious smile across his face as the super flew into the room in a nonchalant manner. "Oh look here folks! We have our first surprise guest! A Mr..?" Mischief held the mic out towards the golden boy, until the man began to speak. He seemed to know alittle bit too much..

Raising a hand, Mischief would blow out the camera with a green blast, making it shatter into pieces. His eyes would begin to glow a green hue, as the same ghostly green light would emit around his hands. Suddenly, his form would shift from a older man, into a younger boy who was truly older than his appearance put on. "So you know of Asgard, huh? I suspect you've been hired by them to stop me from resurrecting my Lord? Hah..What's alittle chaos done to the world, except make it abit more cautious about itself?" Mischief kept up his guard, as his devious grin remained intact. The flames behind the man were certainly something to keep in mind, but something even odder appeared from the room at the door way. A freakish blob of water of some kind. Another guest star? This thought would be short lived, however; as the beast released a torrent of water from his gullet that went to spread across the room. Not the smartest thing to do in a studio, seeing how it was filled with electrical equipment. The water would do nothing but cause the rushing waves to be electrified, and frying the people, and anything else on the ground. If the water creator had pain receptors, or couldn't handle the jolt running through their system at a molecular level to keep a definite form, they'd surely be suffering. Mischief wouldn't wait for the results, as his glowing hands would be focused towards the ground, unleashing dual rays at 45mph and shooting him off the ground. Using them like some kind of jet propellers, he'd fly back, through the flames, and out the large hole of the building created by the glowing man. The water would be right on his tail, but would fall out of the hole and cause a waterfall out the side of the building. With him being initially 15 meters from the water beast, it gave him a large enough head start to get out of dodge.

Now in midair, Mischief would press his hands together and fire a double beam into the hole of the building and straight into the room; aiming straight for ceiling above the water creature. If it made contact, it would explode into a 10 foot diameter explosion and cause a hole in the ceiling, dropping medium large debris down on top the monster.. The Asgardian wasn't sure, but it was safe to say the two he had just encountered were most likely enemies, not allies. Perhaps hitmen from Asgard to silence him and his goals of chaos. Either way, he'd land on a rooftop across the way from the large building while looking back towards them, awaiting any followers. The rooftop had an area of 50x50 feet, and was large enough for him to move around for quick dodges if needed. Only if needed, of course..
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 pm

OOC: Im in pain so fuck yo long post nigguh.

As Damocles stood waiting for a response he had realized he was now going to be plastered all over the world.. If those magical boxes which looked at his face caused what he saw the asgardian do he might just be gathering some attention for himself. Obviously that is not what he wanted. He would probably go do something to get back in the good graces of the people of this place called California. But first he was going to worry about the task at hand and that was finding out the purpose of this Asgardian and what he was doing on earth... A cool breeze of wind dusted up behind him and caused his hair to swing through it making him look more dashing than he already was.

As the man he had previously saw on TV started speaking. He acted like he was talking as if he had an audience but he hadn't had one.. He just had a device that caused him to create laughter. As for this machine he was speaking into Damocles hadn't really cared for it.. He was contemplating on destroying it but for some reason he guessed it might be better for the show he was about to put on. This man seemed to want the name of Damocles.. He wouldn't address him for obvious reasons right now.. Okay well mainly because he hadn't want to. He was going to enjoy not talking to new target.. Well not target just someone he had wanted answers from. If answers weren't given shit was gonna get real.

Silence. That was the game Damocles wa going to play now but that would just make this new fellow rather jitty as he shot out a black magical box which seemed to store footage of Damocles and green energy man. Wait his energy was green? Hmm that was weird.. Wait hold on. This man wasn't an oldman anymore. His appearance shifted to that of a younger man. Damocles felt as if his eyes were playing tricks on him but it wasn't that. It was the trickery of an Asgardian.. But only one man was known to do this kind of sorcery. It was Loki but he obviously wasn't here was he? This man couldn't possibly be Loki and if he was damn he was doing a good job at just playing dumb.

His hands were glowing and so were his eyes.. Things were about to get dangerous. This man assumed Damocles was sent to stop him from releasing his god?... Or resurrecting him in his words. Loki was dead? When did this happen? But what the man said next really stuck to Damocles.. He said chaos has made the world more cautious and he was absolutely right. If chaos never existed people wouldn't be prepared and cautious for bad things to happen. In a sense this man preached the good shit that some needed to hear, But at the same time Damocles knew he couldn't get dragged into this because you can't trust anyone who allied themselves with the god of trickery.

A grin came upon his face as if he was planning something.. Or maybe this was his pokerface which Damocles had invented back in Greece.... BOOM. A giant wave of water bust it from the door on the other side of the room. Damocles wasn't actually frightened by it but he knew he had to find a way to not get wet. The last thing he wanted was his hair to get messed up.. Yep gods actually cared about minor things like that. The second Damocles realized he was in a room which was powered by his fathers energy of electricity he knew what that meant. Was this was from his father Poseidon? Why were people always out to make his life a living hell..

Damocles noticed the Asgardian had just released some beams from his hand which launched him into the air and Damocles knew for once he should follow suit. He took off to the sky and went right back out the way he came.. He wasn't going to stay around and see what was going to happen. He rushed through the flames which were caused by his previous actions and the water whipped them clean and would start falling down to the people under who still wanted to see Damocles in his glory.. Both men seemed to be about 15 meters out of dodge but something was very odd about that incident... The timing was just so very weird.

Damocles wasn't surprised when he saw the Asgardian do something like shooting beams into the room.. The angle at which he did it looked as if it were to cause a cave in killing the blob of water.. Wait The object had a natural being hosting it? This looked more and more like Poseidon by the moment. Damocles decided he should help the Asgardian which made him release a beam from his eyes cleaving the building aiming to rip it in half. He would focus on the left side the right side and the middle for about 5 seconds a piece. By doing that he had time to get through each of the support beams which mainly held it up. With that done the building would start cleaving allowing it to fall over basically in half. Damocles would then start speaking "Asgardian i want nothing from you.. You are an Asgardian and I have nothing against you but when you said your lord I assumed you meant that clown Loki? What happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:30 am

Gush was sort of surprised, when all of a sudden, random energy surged through his body, paralyzing him and causing him a moderate amount of pain. Once the electricity short circuited, he would be fine, but in the mean time, the super beings started doing their own thing. The one with the glowing green hands was a shape shifter by the look of it, since he indeed changed his shape, and the other one seemed like just a random person that could fly. The shape shifter blasted the ceiling, sending rubble down on top of Gush, but it didn't matter, his body simply went around it, but by the time he reformed, he looked around, and the super beings were no where to be found.

There was a sizable hole in the side of the building where Gush blasted the water, and so it was safe to assume they either left out there, or through the hole in the ceiling created by the shape shifter. Gush wasn't one for complicated plans, or calculating, he was a being of action, and he quickly showed that. All of the water ceased to exit the building, as it was pulled into Gush's body, making is far larger. He absorbed most of it, although under normal circumstances, he wouldn't have, but almost half of the water he spewed exited the building, either by seeping under the doors, or out of the hole created.

What would come next would most likely be a shock to the super beings, as Gush demolished one side of the building, coming out of it. He was now around 40 feet tall, and his body slowly lurched upwards, so he was standing up right. His eyes found the super beings, and it seemed they were talking. Gush would quickly clap his hands, clutching them together, attempting to crush the one that could fly. Regardless if he was caught or not, Gush would then slam his hands down on top of the shape shifter. All in all, a 70 foot sentient wave of water wasn't something to simply scoff at.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:14 am

Mischief watched the golden man's display of power, as he blasted the building in three sections to make it fall. At this time, the giant water monster was forming outside the building and attempting to make its way towards them. But that wasn't too smart, as the falling building would come down right on top of it, crushing it completely, and the police on the street level, before it could even grab the Golden Boy. The devious smile on Mischief's face would remain the same, as he turned to look towards the Golden one. "Impressive. Couldn't have done it better, if I do say so myself." With the rubble scattered around, and water scattered every where from the mess, the chaos that had taken California was a sight to see. Though, it wasn't enough. Not at all. Mischief would place his hands on his side, as his form shifted into that of a child. Specifically the child he had taken first on this wonderful day. Mischief was so overjoyed that he almost missed the man's question. Shifting his brown hues towards the man, Mischeif, in his childish appearance, would raise a brow. "That Clown Loki, you say? Hah..Haha.." The sly laughs would escape under his breath as he narrowed his eyes and gave a sly glare to match his current laughter. "You speak of King Loki like you can comprehend his greatness. A clown that became a King. One of the greatest sorcerers the worlds have ever sought. I suppose I'll chalk your disrespect up to ignorance." The child would shrug his shoulders as he began to walk backwards on the rooftop, keeping his eyes on the man. "So you know of Asgard. If you don't know what has become of Loki, you obviously are not from there. And these humans can't comprehend such a place in their feeble minds. Where do you hail from? One of the worlds pass the gate?" Though Mischief's voice was of a child, there was a condescending tone somewhere behind the words. That's how it usually was when he met someone new, yet couldn't classify them. Though, from the display of power he had shown previously, he surely wasn't someone to underestimate. Infact, it would be foolish not to covet his assistance in resurrecting the God of Mischief. Though, there was something that needed to be done, before such a thing could occur. Mischief knew he was not strong enough to carry out the first step alone. Infact, he couldn't even travel to the destination to where his first mission was to occur. He'd need to use others for his own means. For him to go on with the resurrection, then a certain God would need to be silenced for Loki to have any chance of reclaiming his old dominion.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: This is for my niggas getting high on the regular   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:19 am

Damocles was going to enjoy this day... He had established himself as someone to watch and made sure people paid attention to him. He was going to enjoy being the man to watch out for. As for that Asgardian fellow Damocles hadn't really planned on doing anything to him as of yet as long as he didn't try anything that Loki would try... So that means basically anything that would set Damocles back a couple more centuries in his goals.. Something Loki was extremely good at. Anyway Damocles heard the Asgardian praise him for his destructive power but quite frankly he hadn't cared much about it.. His expression was blank and to some this might be considered a pokerface.. But the way the Asgardian was looking Damocles couldn't really tell if anything was going to happen or not. Hmm wow this was rather odd.. The man or the blob would motions itself at coming to attack Damocles but that didn't end so well as the building had fallen over on top of it taking it to the ground and splatting down on the police.. These weird noises started and came along these giant red trucks. Damocles had no clue what this was but he really didn't care. This was a message letting people know he was back. Men in black and yellow would start jumping out of the red machines and they would be scattering around trying to pick up the rubble of the building... But where Damocles and the Asgardian were all they saw was smoke and fire from the building. More of those giant flying machines would come and more beautiful ladies in them would arrive as well.. Also some very horrible looking men. Along with those came more black and white cars and they would point their weapons up at the men and more copters arrived but they were different.. They had people in all black pointing weapons at Damocles and the Asgardian Shit was about to get real.. But Damocles also noticed something to his far left. It was a lady holding a black machine up at them and she was talking very loud with the machine having a red light in the top right corner. "This is Lucy Lang of LABC with breaking news... Two men have caused complete mayhem in california. They just showed up and started destroying everything. We have countless casualties and countless cops hurt and or dead.. If there is anyone out there please help us!" Damocles would laugh to miss something as he turned back to the Asgardian who was now a child. Damocles wasn't confused actually. This was magic of Loki no doubt about it, That tricky bastard. The boy Asgardian would turn his eyesight to Damocles and start speaking his words were as if Damocles mentioning Loki being a clown were just a folklore or myth but in reality it was truth. The boy would start laughing and Damocles started to get awkwardly interested in this man. Not in a sexual way but in a study way. The laughter toned down and the expression on his face changed and he spoke some more this time he was defending his master but put things overboard when he mentioned Damocles as someone who was ignorant. The man stepped backwards a few steps and found himself a nice rooftop to chill out but he said something that Damocles knew was rather true. He pointed out how Damocles knew about Asgard if he wasn't from Asgard nor of the truth of Loki's death. He figured Damocles wasn't from there so he had to ask where Damocles hailed from.. This caused Damocles to smile as he flew hire into the sky and he would turn his body as if he were laying down preparing for sleep. His whole body was now facing the downed people on the ground... Damocles would then scream "PEOPLE OF EARTH.. AND ASGARDIAN. I AM DAMOCLES. GOD OF LOATH AND DESTRUCTION.. I AM HERE TO TAKE BACK EARTH IN THE NAME OF OLYMPUS AND YOU SHALL OBEY ME OR FALL" With those words gun fire broke out and people started shooting Damocles with these weapons. He would manage his way around them before going back into his flat position again.. This time he put his hands out towards the downed people. He would start glowing and he opened his mouth.. A beam of energy came from his mouth eyes and two hands which would start to shoot out at the people of California.. Explosions of fire and smoke would erupt and the voice of screaming would burst out.. No one was screaming now just running.. Damocles would stop as he heard the lady Lucy Lang screaming again.. This time he would bolt over to the copter where he punched a giant hole through the cockpit and killed both pilots instantly. A loud scream came from Lucy Lang and Damocles would then look at her who was pointing the camera as she fell from the sky. Damocles looked into the device and spoke "Let it be known humans.. Im back for whats mine" With those words Damocles left the copter and grabbed it from the back and threw it up at the other copter which had guns and other equipment. Damocles would then just stand in the sky looking at the Asgardian.

Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Gush noticed that they were completely ignoring him, and that they wouldn't even prove to be fun to battle if they were simply going to stand there. So instead of smashing both of them into bits, he simply left the body of water he was in, and then slunk into a nearby sewer grate. The super beings were fairly boring, and so he would set off to find a more worthy challenger. The large body of water would dissipate, washing over a the scene, putting out a few fires that had started, and then Gush was gone through the sewer systems.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:20 am

Let's just say this commotion didn't go on unnoticed across the world. Chronas was a fan of 'Would you rather?' and the hijacking of the station would warrant her attention. She was already on a journey across the states. Making this small pit stop wouldn't take long in the least. As she made her way to the scene, she'd shift her body down to grasp a few rocks as she ran by. Simply rocks about pebble size, if not alittle bigger. She picked up several that sat easily in the palm of her hand. Nothing to hinder her movement, or her overall purpose of arrival. Over the skyline, she could see a building toppling over on what seemed to be some giant blue monstrosity. What the hell was going on? This sight made her shoot forward at a slightly faster pace, heading towards the building where the rays of light were shooting from previously. As a speedster, Chronas had a specific strategy she liked to put into action. Speedsters were vulnerable most of the time, and relied on such speed in combat the majority of the time. Well, most the time. She was a different case, and she planned on showing it to whoever ruined her show. And with that, she shot forward in an orange blur, heading towards the scene of the destruction.

When she finally arrived, she had ran up the side of the building and brought herself to the backside of the two men. One was in the middle of giving some ridiculous speech that everyone seemed to be focused on, giving her the element of surprise, especially with her lighter step attribute. Tara was no killer. That wasn't in her agenda. That didn't mean she didn't know how to maim, however. On one hand, there was a child on the building who seemed to be out of place. And the other, there seemed to be the main "villain" making some sort of speech to the world for one reason or another. Standing on the other edge of the 50x50 foot rooftop, Chronas would fling her hand forward in a blur, 'firing' a warning shot to the man giving his speech. Well, it was more like a warning throw. The pebble shot 500mph, heading straight for the blind post in the center of his back, towards his spine. If it were to hit, it had enough speed and velocity to shoot right through him like a bullet in mid speech. Her eyes would shift between both the opponents at an accelerated pace, making sure neither of them could get the drop on her. She made sure to do her move before either of them had the chance to turn around. "You've got some nerve ruining my favorite show. Not everyone feels like listening to some loser mouth off about his own ego. Wag your dick, cause this pissing contest with yourself is over." Her tone was stern, and her 'projectiles' remained grasped firmly in her palm and out of sight. Keeping her attention on the current situation, she'd be on her toes and ready to move during the moments reaction to her subtle action.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:06 am

OOC: As much as I loath Out of Character i decided i needed to address the timing of the ever so fast Chronas. Well see she said that Xsay was a child and that Damocles was giving some speech. Xsay didn't turn into a child under after the first speech which meant Damocles was in his second speech. If that was the case his spinal chord wouldn't be in attack range. Also either way he was never on the building

Damocles was enjoying this. He felt like such the criminal by causing this chaos in California.. He wondered what he could do next? Whom could he harm and how could he harm them. He had no intentions of doing something like this again unless he had good reason to do so. For some reason he kept feeling like something bad was happening tho.. He couldn't help it he just felt it. But anyway Damocles was now still gazing at the people while delivering his speech and they saw his entire body. He enjoyed doing things like this for a reason.. HMMM.. something shot past Damocles head and he felt the wind. It was powerful mid speech at that. He knew he was going to turn and see someone who obviously hated him.. But he couldn't think of anyone who hated him that much. He was really lost for words here He was glowing and he emitted powerful energy but yet people still found the need to test him? OH look a voice would be heard and it was of that from a female.. Damocles was not surprised it was a female who was trying to smite him. Hopefully she wasn't an Olympian He would turn to her and he was surprised to see it was no one he knew.. This was rather odd. She spoke of her programming being bothered. Damocles was pretty sure the Asgardian he was with had caused that but it was no heckle to him. He would grin half way into her words as he released a energy beam from his eyes before going higher into the sky.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 am

OoC: Seeing how Xsay's base form is a child [He's a teen and I'm 23, and post from my character's point of view of being a kid. Also on his app it specifically states "Being from Asgard, Mischief has a slower aging cycle than a normal human, making him appear as a child in his base appearance, but in actuality he is far older."], and I never said you were standing on the rooftop, and infact I said I was, you did no dodge, and I'm calling my hit.

The attack hit its mark and went through the man's spinal column like planned. The pain would be immediate, causing paralysis below the waist most def. If the man didn't catch himself, he'd find himself falling down towards the earth like a slump of meat. Chronas had no patience for the wicked, nor did she care. He was shield's problem now. Shifting her gaze back towards the boy in green, she would narrow her eyes. "Were you with him?"
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 am

Mischief would raise his hands over his chest, while taking a slight step back. His devious grin was almost mocking, if not sincere. "Surely you jest. I have no qualms with your show, my lady. I am a simple bystander..walking by..on a rooftop..Cause, ya know. It's good for the bones." Since he had blown out the camera before transforming into his base form, Mischief knew the girl wouldn't recognize him as one of the people causing trouble. Hopefully that would warrant her departure from the situation altogether, as of his own. The other 'God' had overshot the original plan, but Mischief could use it. The destruction brought upon this day was ample to be used in his nefarious plot. First thing was first..He needed to head to Washington DC. "I'll be off now." The trickster would run to the edge of the building and grab hold of the fire escape. Sliding down, and landing with a soft thud, he'd run through the alley ways and transform into the form of the young child's mother, from earlier that morning. He needed to disappear, and fast.

-Attempted Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sabh

Sabh

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

[OOC:I was asked to make a ruling.

I'm giving you two choices Damocles: Paralysis (below the neck) or Death. Take your pick.]
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 pm

OOC: Death it is. Give the prestige to The Arrow

Damocles felt the pain in his spine and instantly coughed up blood before turning around falling out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:39 pm

She simply watched the trickster run away. Walking to the edge of the building, she'd look down to watch the cops take the God who had fallen. He looked pale, but she believed he was still alive. She hadn't known the truth. And with this done, so would the terror in California cease.

[End Topic and Prestiging]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]   Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself] Empty

Back to top Go down

Loki's Fun House of Mischief [Open to 3 others excluding myself]
Page 1 of 1