Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Just nabbing some items no biggy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker

Just nabbing some items no biggy Empty
PostSubject: Just nabbing some items no biggy   Just nabbing some items no biggy EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Shadow walked towards the SHIELD international prison.. and damn was it BIG. He continued walking forward towards the door. The guard stopped him but before he could say anything his eyes widened "S-Sorry sir.." he said before opening the door and letting him in. Shadow walked inside. The inside was just as big as the outside. Rows and Rows of cells, hundreds upon thousands of prisoner, and no doubt they were not happy. But Shadow knew why he was here, he continued walking passing each cell staring at each of the members. He came across a familiar sight from the reports he read. The sinister six it would appear, he smiled at betty with a witty smile and moved on. Scanning each of them. One by one, cell by cell, Shadow looked at them all, smiling at them in his own little way. His sword was strapped to his side in its sheathe. When he passed a really mean looking prisoner he stopped and stared at him. "What are you looking at loser?" Shadow smiled he walked towards the cell and so did the mean looking man. However Shadow will not be intimidated by a mere human fool. He grabbed his orange shirt and slammed him hard against the cell causing him to bleed. Shadow laughed and moved on. Each prisoner differed from one another and each had a different cell, Shadow guessed that the more high end energy cells meant more dangerous targets over the guys in the crappy steel bar cells. Who knows why they were specifically put this way. Finally when he was done he walked towards the prisons Warden. When he got to the door he knocked, a reply came back "Go away" Shadow frowned, then kicked the door down. The Warden shot up and yelled "Who do you think you are!?--' but cut himself up staring at Shadow "Forgive me.. i didn't know.." Shadow walked forward and glared at him, but then gave him a smile "Orders from above Warden, i need access to your prisoner files, personal, prison schematics, staff members including you, EVERYTHING" The Warden backed up and sat down at his personal computer "What for?" Shadow walked forward and sat down "Bah they didn't say.. they don't tell me anything. The only thing i was told was to come here and grab a list of the prisoners and their special 'abilities' if you know what i mean." The Warden sighed and started typing on his personal computer "I know the feeling sir, boring assignment down here anyway.." Shadow gave him a witty smile "request a promotion, i mean im sure you deserve one.. working down here keeping all the prisoners in check? Damn.. Your job is harder then mine" The Warden smiled "Ill take that in mind Sir". The Warden finished typing some stuff up then the printer in the back started whirring and making noises. Out of the printer came over 100 pages of personal files. Prisoners, staff members, guards, even the warden. He then pulled out a small datachip and a USB port, he stapled the papers together and handed everything to Shadow "That should do it Sir, the datachip and the USB are just in case some pages get lost. Just slap those things in any computer and you have access to everything.. oh and just in case so you don't have to make a boring second trip i have included schematics of the prison and a backup of the schematics, these things are known to lose data from time to time." Shadow smiled at the Warden "Thank you Warden, i wish you good luck in your future.. efforts?" The Warden saluted "To you as well Sir" Shadow walked towards the door and looked back to him "Oh and uh.. sorry about the door.. take it outta my pay." he said before walking off. He passed through the cells, out the entrance and back outside to the cool refreshing air. Shadow looked at the sky then returned to making it back to his 'Friends' This stage of the plan was done.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down

Just nabbing some items no biggy
Page 1 of 1