Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Someone Train me EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Someone Train me EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Someone Train me EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Someone Train me EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Someone Train me EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Someone Train me EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Someone Train me EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Someone Train me EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Someone Train me EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Someone Train me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

Someone Train me Empty
PostSubject: Someone Train me   Someone Train me EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Can Someone Train me please?
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

Someone Train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Train me   Someone Train me EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Sure, I'll toss up a quick post and get on with it.

Quote :

South wandered into the arena, his stance low and wide, prepared for some combat of the more hand-to-hand nature. His clothes were that of your typical man might wear to a day off, khaki shorts, a long sleeved button up t-shirt and jogging shoes with ankle socks.

Pretty basic post, described what I'm wearing and my mental/physical condition.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

Someone Train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Train me   Someone Train me EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:16 pm

South is wearing his everyday gear where he handout with his friend. Mentaly he look Pump and ready to go. And physicaly he going to let the other dude get the first hit
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

Someone Train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Train me   Someone Train me EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Jaden Banner wrote:
South is wearing his everyday gear where he handout with his friend. Mentaly he look Pump and ready to go. And physicaly he going to let the other dude get the first hit

Righto, firstly, let's look at your timing. When you say 'pump', I think you you mean 'pumped,'. Watch your timing, I cannot stress this enough in RP combat. Timing is everything, in jokes and in writing.

Quote :
Allowing his head to tilt with acknowledgement to his opponent, South darted forwards, his body quickly slipping into a swift sprint that covered the distance between them in a flash. Feinting towards a full on punch, South abruptly veered away from the oncoming collision, and jumped upwards, turning into what had looked like a full-out punch into a reverse round house kick.

South doesn't have any special abilities, but it doesn't stop me from being tricky about how I go about things.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

Someone Train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Train me   Someone Train me EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Jaden Got Hit From the kick from South. He fall in the floor. But He stand Up, Point at South and Jump into the Air For a Flying Side Kick in the Air.
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

Someone Train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Train me   Someone Train me EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Jaden Banner wrote:
Jaden Got Hit From the kick from South. He fall in the floor. But He stand Up, Point at South and Jump into the Air For a Flying Side Kick in the Air.

Just curious, but why the odd capitalisation of words? Are you posting from a phone or something similar?
Not going to capitalise on it, but why point at me? Think about what actions you take in battle. For example, pointing at me would give South time to dash forwards or backwards and close the distance again while you're doing that action. It's like talking.

The second part of your post contains you jumping into the air. It doesn't make any mentioned of any actual movement towards South so that there is momentum behind it. But meh, here is my response.

Quote :
As the blow connected, South flipped forwards, turning his landing into a roll to prevent himself from being hit from behind by a retaliatory blow.
He allowed his form to go through some more revelations before coming to a halt by standing up and spinning around, the distance between them enough to avoid the kick from Jaden. Sprinting forwards again, South moved to land a spear tackle on the man who would only just be coming down from his movement.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

Someone Train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Train me   Someone Train me EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 am

Jaden came down hard from that attack. But he stand up holding his ribs with his right hand and rush South. He Runing to South For a RoundHouse Kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Someone Train me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Train me   Someone Train me Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone Train me
Page 1 of 1