Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open Empty
PostSubject: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Under the Sewers Lines in New York There is a hidden place that no one know of. When Enter it you see Many Blue prints On a Wooded Table, A Mug full With Joe, More BluePrints On the Floor, And More Blueprints handing from the wall And Finaly you see a guy who is 17 year old is working on something Brand new to stop what ever is going up there in New York.

The Dude name is Jaden. Jaden is Haft Done working on his brand new Handgun which he call the GammerXtr. he said to the gun" With This it can take over there mind for 12 hours." he Place that Gun On top of the table with a Lock that only open with his blood only. After he build that he put on his T.V on and watching the news. He sit down on a old Couch with his mug and thinking to himself" Mhh Let hope i won't Change into the hulk, Or Someone find me here.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Shadow stepped quickly into the darkness of the sewer. He was here because.. well.. he accidently dropped his lucky quarter down here.. He was searching for it for a while. He ran forwards, backwards, left, and right but he could not find it. Until finally he caught the shine of it in his eye flowing down the stream. He ran after it hoping to catch it, finally by the tim he caught up to it he heard something, the sound of someone.. working?.. on something?.. Whatever it was, it was good enough to peak Shadows interest. He tip-toed quickly to see someone working on something, his back turned towards the door and blueprints everywhere, "what a mess.. you should be more organized" he thought to himself, he looked closely at the human, now what he was working on can't be good.. plus his despise of humans made it worse... however this could be resolved peacefully.. he wasn't in the mood to kill people today. He walked forward and into the door and leaned on the side of it "Hello friend, might i ask why you are down here alone? Its awfully dark.. oh and you should clean up.. i mean i know you won't get company but hey! who knows right?" he said with his signature witty smile on his face. He walked in and stood only 15 meters away from the kid.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Jaden Hear Someone Enter his Lab. He Stand up With his Mug and said to the Dude" Hello and Welcome to my Underground Lab, He look at the Ground with all of his Blueprints and said"Yeah i Know But it how i work, I am Alone becouse i want to be alone and i mostly get my work done more faster. He look at his Mug and finaly said to the Dude" Oh my name is Jaden, Do you want Something to Drink?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:52 pm

No thanks.. he said looking around the room. Very strange for a human to work in such a desolate place.. and it kinda smelled down here.. oh well. Shadow looked over to the thing that he was working on and studied it for a second. "What in gods good name is that thing?" he said in a questioning tone. he had his sword in its sheathe slung over his shoulder. He walked around it for awhile before stopping on the other side of the kid. Facing the door, staring at the kid he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Jaden Said to the guy" That is the GammerXtr HandGun, With this One Shot from this Gun You have The Power to use the Other Guy Power for 12 hours, it Also Read the other person Mind, And i love to rock here becouse it is Not loud and it Peaceful for me so i can get my work done, Also It still in a WIP it not ready for Testing, I need a 2'th way to power the Gun to the next level?"
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:26 pm

"Didn't anyone tell you kids, playing in the crap yard will get you stuck in it?" Walking out the shadows of the doorway would be a child dressed in green in black. His eyes were a piercing green hue and they scanned the room quite thoroughly. The place looked disgusting. Very disgusting, to say the least. The short haired boy would walk further in and up towards the guy named Jaden. Extending a hand for a handshake, Mischief would give a smile as he'd grasp the man's hand. "My name is Chief. I usually hang around the sewers. Didn't know I had company down here." After the man shook his hand, Mischief's glowing green eyes would look towards the other visitor to the junky shrine. "Seems like you have your fair share of guests down here aswell. How strange. How odd. He doesn't even look that human to me..I wonder if he's from SHIELD, here to capture you! That would be ghastly, wouldn't it?" Mischief looked back towards the one named Jaden with an innocent smile. He was but a child after all. There was nothing devious about him. Though, there was a hint of mischievous.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Jaden Saw a guy name the Chief who also live in the underground. He said to Chief" Welcome to my Lab, Do you want something to drink?" Jaden Try to be nice to the new guy by asking him something to drink and said to Chief" This is my Underground Lab i get my work done Without Noting going crazy with Bottles or anything else and it very big so i got all my lab work in one side and my living space in the other side".
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Shadow looked over to the newcomer. All of this for his lucky coin?.. However this one didn't seem human.. maybe because of his eyes. Which means unless this 'Jaden' guy could truly blow his mind or something, then this room won't turn into a bloodbath. Shadow paced around and watched as the new guy shook his hand. He gave off his signature witty smile at the new guy and said "Naah SHIELD doesn't trust the big guy with the sword to do anything... Probably also cause i might have killed and slash or maimed a few of there members." He looked back to the Jaden kid and stare at him, this time losing his witty smile and adopting a much more serious face. "You know, its very suspicious why a 'Boy' would be working down in the sewers alone.." he put much emphasis on the word boy, not sure why but he did so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Since the man didn't pull his hand away, Mischief would shake it with success. "Well then, since we're all here. I suppose it's time for a tea party." Mischief's green hued eyes would spark, as his grin became devilish. The door to the room would suddenly close and lock tight, making them all locked in the very room. During this time, he'd also use his telekinesis to cause the cup the man named Jaden was holding to suddenly crack and burst into shards. The shards would be sent into his face, cutting into his eyes to keep his vision to a minimum. The hot liquid that came from the cup would land on his hand, burning his skin. That's what a cup of Joe did when it made skin contact, of course. Mischief levitated off the ground, keeping the otherworldly fellow more than fifteen feet from him, but having Jaden only about five feet. Using his mind, he'd pick the TV up, causing it to unplug forcefully, and hover it over the one named Jaden's head. "Come with me quietly, if you want to live. This is your only choice, sir 'Creepy Sewer Man'."

Juice:
Back to top Go down
Jaden Banner

Jaden Banner

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Jaden was down he got up his left eye made a scar. He said to the Chief" Ok i come with you, And the Name is Jaden.D.Knight But Peoples Call me Jaden, And i Work Down here becouse it is peacefull down here and i don't need to talk to anyone anyway i work alone, But i will come with you Chief"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Shadow watched the impressive display of telekinesis. Why does everyone else get the cool powers??? he thought to himself, he watched as the boy surrendered to him. He just smiled and laughed a little bit. He walked over and picked up his gun thingy and just stared at it. He smiled and turned over to Jaden "I hate humans.. very pathetic indeed.." with that he smashed the gun on the floor breaking it instantly with the full force of his super strength. He drew his sword and cut up every single blueprint and table their was with ease, using his super speed running around at 100 mph. When he was done he walked back and sheathed his sword. He smiled at the new guy who had used telekinesis "Take him.. i don't care.. I hate humans anyway hah, hell ill let you take this entire planet and i wouldn't care. I would love to see these people burn.. or whatever." he walked around and sar down on a broken table and smiled at the telekinetic user. "I won't stop you, i won't try to harm you, and i won't call anyone else to chase after you or whatever.. Besides its a warriors job to make sure he does things himself not send lackeys. That's for the manipulators and kings and emperors or what not."
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 pm

The moment the man named Jaden submitted to Mischief's word, the sorcerer would use his hypnotic powers to infiltrate his mind. All he needed was for the man to give up, and when he did, he became subject to control. Now this man named Jaden would be under Mischief's control. Looking towards the guy talking too much, the child would make a 'close your mouth' gesture. "You're talking too much. I don't care about how much you hate humanity. Without them, there wouldn't be pawns for my kind to play with." The god would begin to coat himself in a green hue, as he looked towards the man named Jaden. "Now then, tell me all about yourself. Why do you hide down here? Anything special about you I should know?" Jaden, not being able to control himself, would begin to fill the young god in on all his secrets. Even the one regarding the Hulk. "Interesting. Show me what this "Hulk" can do, why don't you?" And just like that, Jaden would be lured into turning into the green behemoth known as the Hulk, and would display his strength by lifting the table with ease, and holding it over his head like it was nothing at all. Enhanced strength seemed to be one of his abilities. That was interesting. Either way, Mischief would order the brute to drop the table. "That's all I needed to see my new found friend. Alright, let's be on our way." The childish god would lead the way as the hulking Jaden would follow out the now unlocked door. The two would head towards the darkness of the sewer lines, and to cut off their pathway, Mischief would have the hulk punch the wall and cause the lines to fall down behind them; keeping that shadow man at bay. With that done, both the child Asgardian and the massive hulk would disappear into darkness.

[attempted exit]

The Juice:
Back to top Go down
Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Shadow watched them go off. he also watched as the boy turned into some green monster thing. Maybe not as pathetic as he first thought. He watched them cave him in and disappear off into wherever they are going "Yep.. of course... Meh" he walked forward and assessed the damage. He pulled reached in and with his super strength he began digging, and digging, and digging.. until finally a few hours later he was outside. He ran out of the sewer at his top speed and stood outside. He found the nearest food stand and got himself a hot dog.. he was starving, and human food would have to do.

-Attempted Exit-

abilities used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open   Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaden's Underground Lab( Jaden's Lab) and Open
Page 1 of 1