Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P   The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:42 am

Character Name Here
Quote/ETC. Here

The Biography

Birth Name: Morsa (Born Morris De la Barther)
Aliases: The Enchanter, The Original Warlock
Birth Date: Unknown
Class: The Blessed/Damned

Appearance:

Personality:

The Capability

Specialties:

Main Specialty:
    Sub Specialty:

Powers:

Main Power: Nature Manipulation (Fire,Earth,Electricity,Snow/ice,Air)
    Main Power: Creation (Norse Creatures, Shields, Portals, Energy, Animals)
    Sub Power:(Leave Blank Until B-Level)
    Sub Power:(Leave Blank Until A-Level)

Abilities:(1 Free C-Level ability at Creation per power)

Name: stnaiG tsorF ey esaeleR (Release ye Frost Giants)
    Power: Creation
    Description:

Name:
    Power:
    Description:

Skills:

Name:
    Specialty:
    Description:

Name:(Leave Blank Until A-Level)
    Specialty:
    Description:

Weapons/Devices:(2 D-Level weapons if you have weaponry spec if not you start with none)

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

The Background

History:

Not much is known about the life of Morsa besides his original birth parents were named Angéle de la Barthe and Albert III the Pious of Bavaria-Munich. They eloped and bore their son sometime in 1272 in Toulouse, France. During his minor years as the royal son of the couple Morris wasn't treated which much love considering his grandfather didn't want his father to marry his mother to begin with. Through the years Morris grew abit older to about the age of three before his mother was taken from him and his father wasn't much bothered about it. As for his mother she was drowned somewhere in the black forest causing Morris to be abandoned by his father and left an orphan. Between this time someone took interest in the young male.. She went by the name Amora and something wasn't right about her. She had all the power she could want but she had not one bit of an idea what she would do with it. Sooner then later around the age of 8 men broke into the home of Amora and Morris to whom Amora had a surprise waiting for them. She said some words and binded the men down as she struck them with the energy binding them. This didn't even phase the boy known as Morris because he witnessed all kinds of trials in his life. Quickly Amora would change her appearance sporting a green like attire before vanishing and taking morris with her. The two arrived on a place called Asgard as Amora revealed herself to be a powerful sorcerer named Enchantress. She used her powers for her own gain now she would like to unlock the powers hidden inside Morris for he was the descendant of the original witch. Not much was ever truly revealed to Morris about the death of his birth mother besides the fabricated story. Now he was an Asgardia tri-god someone not even of royal blood nor blood of any but bestowed powers by someone of their level. After about 100 years being the adoptive son of Amora the young sorcerer changed his name to a more fitting one. Moras The Original Witch. Bringing a different flavor to the realm of Asgard let Moras explore more then others even finding himself witness to the battle in which The favorite Servant of Loki led the Warriors Three into battle defeating the mighty allies of Loki himself. This caused some envy between Moras and Mischief as Moras wanted what Mischief seemingly had.... Anyway Overtime Moras grew older and wiser and would eventually set back down to earth where he watched Mischief from a far.. Preparing for the day.

Back to top Go down

The son of Amora - Moras W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Unlimited :: General Area :: The OOC :: Archives-
Jump to: